top of page

Taxpayers now have more options to correct, amend returns electronically

Updated: Jun 28, 2022

More forms can now be amended electronically. These include people filing corrections to the Form 1040-NR, U.S. Nonresident Alien Income Tax Return and Forms 1040-SS, U.S. Self-Employment Tax Return (Including the Additional Child Tax Credit for Bona Fide Residents of Puerto Rico) and Forms 1040-PR, Self-Employment Tax Return – Puerto Rico.


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
bottom of page