top of page


File an amended tax return if you have to correct any information that will alter your tax calculations. You only have three years to make any corrections that will result in additional tax refunds. CONTACT US NOW.

Typical reasons for filing an amendment include:

  • Claiming additional dependents

  • Removing dependents you previously claimed

  • Reporting your proper filing status

  • Reporting additional income from a W-2, 1099 or other income statement

  • Making changes in your above-the-line deductions, standard deduction or itemized deductions

  • Changing your personal exemptions

  • Claiming additional tax credits, removing tax credits mistakenly taken, or recalculating the amount of the credits

  • Reporting additional withholding from a W-2 or 1099

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
bottom of page